Thursday, April 23, 2009

LC's news kids line

The Hills reality star Lauren Conrad is moving out of the hills onto bigger and better things: Kohl's.

She's come to realize that not every one of her fans can afford her costly, upscale Californian line, the Lauren Conrad Collection.

Therefore, she'll now be designing LC Lauren Conrad, a clothing line for kids. Prices will range from $20 to $80 and will be sold at Kohl's.

"I was also very aware that the reason I was able to do it at such a young age was because of fans that have supported the show and have supported me," Conrad said.

"My family has always shopped at Kohl's, so I've always known about them and I think that they do a really great job," she said. Hmm. Really, Lauren? You've always shopped at clothes? Okay, I'll pretend to believe you.

The new line will be available in October 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment