Tuesday, November 17, 2009

News Flash: sometimes New Jersey is pretty trashy

I get a lot of flack for being from New Jersey, but I am the first to yell at people for ripping on my state. I know the stigma attached to it. Yes, it is the "armpit" of America. The people who live here generally have terrible accents, are loud and obnoxious, and obsessed with their hair, tans, and makeup. Sometimes I make fun of it too, but I'm proud to be a Jersey Girl either way. In a few weeks, an MTV Reality Series will air, called Jersey Shore. It will feature the Jersey guidos who live down the shore. I must admit I fully plan on watching this trashy show. Though I have a lot of Jersey pride, I am not Italian and don't live down the shore. So I think it's only fair to exclude myself from this pool of Jersey people, sit back, and laugh with the other 49 states.

No comments:

Post a Comment