Monday, July 5, 2010

Live twice in one week! And here's the video to prove it!

Once again, I had the opportunity to go live! Doing it twice in one week -- when you work in a bureau (Corning) two hours away from the main hub (Syracuse) -- is pretty rare, so I took advantage of the opportunity. Due to the IndyCar races at Watkins Glen International this weekend, I was a busy reporter. Luckily, some of the sports reporters came as well and covered the race, while I got to do news angles of the event (i.e. what else fans can do while they're visiting/camping out at the racetrack and how excited fans are for the final race). So here's the video to the live hit I did this Saturday...enjoy!


**Note: I've had trouble playing this clip, though it seems to work if you pretty the "play" arrow on the bottom left of the screen, rather than the big one in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment