Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stay informed

I have not posted recently, and with good reason. In the past several weeks, I have been carefully balancing my life between having fun and relaxing and being particularly productive as well. Since the new semester has started, I have continued with my fashion writing internship with www.LVCMag.com, but have also started a new internship with News 10 Now, the local 24-hour news network in Syracuse, NY.

For the News 10 Now internship, I am required to write a journal entry after each day I spend at the station in order to receive credit. So I figured what better way to keep people informed about the news and what I am doing than to also type my required journal entries in this blog? It will keep people aware of local news and my life.

Over the next few days, I will be posting my entries from last week and this week until I'm all caught up. From then on, you can expect entries every Wednesday and Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment